Army Chess is a two-player board game that simulates army wars. It is a very popular game around the world, especially in China, where it is called Junqi (军棋) and several generations have been spending their recreation time on it.
***Army Chess Family has 8 different versions with 7 different game modes and 6 different game types.
*** 8 Versions：
6.Super Online Free
7. Mac Pro
8. Mac Super Online
*** 7 Game Modes
1. Single Player Mode,
2. Two Players Mode,
3. Local Net Mode
4. Online Mode (Game Center with Auto-match, Inviting-friends)
5. Super Online Mode (Asynchronous or Synchronous via Game Center)
6. Referee Mode,
7. Playback Mode,
***6 Game Types
1. Rank Visible Type,
2. Rank Blind Type,
3. Mixed Type,
4. Attack Visible Type,
5. Half Blind Type,
6. Mixed Visible Type.
(See detailed descriptions of 2 tables in Chinese below where Versions, Modes and Types are described in the same order as above.)
1) Compatible among different versions (Free and Paid,，iOS and Mac OS)。
2) Fully supports four languages of Chinese, English, Japanese and Traditional Chinese for menus, messages and piece text. The player can select his own language even his opponent chooses a different one.
3) Supports full screen play without scarifying functionalities and convenience. All this is made possible by the original idea that makes the board movable.
Army Chess Free is a free software application from the Board subcategory, part of the Games & Entertainment category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-04-16. The program can be installed on Android.
Army Chess Free (version 8.9) has a file size of 29.36 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 1 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.